Want to see the Summit's Guest Services processes in action? Join us for a volunteer training, campus tour, and a worship service! You'll sit in on a Guest Services Training and then stick around for an optional observation of a weekend service.
What is it?
- A half day or full weekend at the Summit Church in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina.
- Guest Services Weekenders are on Saturdays from 3:30 - 6:30 PM.
- Weekenders include an optional stayover to observe a Sunday worship service. (We can help with hotel recommendations.)
Who should come?
- Anyone who considers connections ministry part of their job description. Weekenders are open to full-time or part-time staff members, ministry interns, and key volunteers.
- Teams are welcome. Feel free to bring your staff or a group of volunteers.
- Each Weekender has limited space in order to keep debriefing conversations as productive as they can be.
What do I get?
- Because of our desire to bless other churches, the Weekender events are completely free, and include...
- ...a front-row seat to see the Summit's processes for guests and volunteers.
- ...a copy of the curriculum we use for guest service teams.
- ...a time of Q&A to cover additional questions you might have.