Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
Sorry, this event is sold out!
Due to the ongoing effects of Covid-19, all Guest Services Weekenders are cancelled for the rest of 2020. Please subscribe to dfranks.com for updates on virtual training opportunities.
Want to see the Summit's Guest Services processes in action? Join us for a volunteer training, campus tour, and a worship service! You'll sit in on a Guest Services Training and then stick around for an optional observation of a weekend service.
What is it?
- A half day or full weekend at the Summit Church in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina.
- Guest Services Weekenders are on Saturdays from 3:30 - 6:30 PM.
- Weekenders include an optional stayover to observe a Sunday worship service. (We can help with hotel recommendations.)
Who should come?
- Anyone who considers connections ministry part of their job description. Weekenders are open to full-time or part-time staff members, ministry interns, and key volunteers.
- Teams are welcome. Feel free to bring your staff or a group of volunteers.
- Each Weekender has limited space in order to keep debriefing conversations as productive as they can be.
What do I get?
- Because of our desire to bless other churches, the Weekender events are completely free, and include...
- ...a front-row seat to see the Summit's processes for guests and volunteers.
- ...a copy of the curriculum we use for guest service teams.
- ...a time of Q&A to cover additional questions you might have.