Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
Want to see the Summit's Guest Services processes in action? Join us for a volunteer training and a campus tour! You'll sit in on a Guest Services Training and then stick around for an optional observation of a weekend service.
What is it?
- A training session at one of the campuses of the Summit Church in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina.
- Guest Services Weekenders are on Sundays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., or Thursdays from 6:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Who should come?
- Anyone who considers connections ministry part of their job description. Weekenders are open to full-time or part-time staff members, ministry interns, and key volunteers.
- Teams are welcome. Feel free to bring your staff or a group of volunteers.
- Each Weekender has limited space in order to keep debriefing conversations as productive as they can be.
What do I get?
- Because of our desire to bless other churches, the Weekender events are completely free, and include...
- ...a front-row seat to see the Summit's processes for guests and volunteers.
- ...a copy of the curriculum we use for guest service teams.
- ...a time of Q&A to cover additional questions you might have.